Monday, November 17, 2008

Crazy Busy

I have been so crazy busy in the last 3 weeks. With all the drama of taking over the new store (the old manager was very hostile for a few days, all the while still living in the on-site apartment while I worked in the office down stairs). I have been going back and forth between concord and Antioch on work days, and shuffling myself back to SF on my weekends. Its gone by way fast, but with one week to go until moving day, I cannot wait for it to end!
The keys were dropped off to the apartment this morning, which means we can move in at any point after it gets a good cleaning, locks changed (I MUST call for this first thing tomorrow morning), and an inspection from the boss lady. We've pretty much decided that next Monday will be the day and cannot come too soon. I miss being away from S during the week, and as much as I love the friends I am staying with, my back does not enjoy the couch surfing.
On the TTC side of things, S and M did the deed (well not the "actual" deed, but you know what I mean) a couple weeks ago, and by the looks of S's chart, may have missed the big O, but at this point we are in the midst of another tww.
S has already decided that if we get a BFN this time around we will be taking next month off. With moving and getting settled I have to agree that its probably a good plan. This was our 5th try, so maybe a month off will do us good.
Hopefully once we get settled in to the new place I will have more internet time, as it is I only get snippets of reading time here and there.

No comments: