Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another try down

We thought we had gotten our timing really great this time, but alas once again it was no go. I'm pretty bummed, because I was convinced we had nailed it. But as S put it last night, the first 2 times our timing was pretty obviously off, so this was really just our first "good" try. And these things take time. I just keep telling myself that.
Now things are pretty up in the air with our work and move back to the east bay. I just got word this morning that I am starting at the new store first thing tomorrow morning. Talk about short notice. I feel like I still have loose ends at my current store, but I will just have to work them out by phone and hopefully the guys can pull it together in my absence. It wasnt supposed to be this quick, but its what needs to happen in order to get us back out there and out of here, so I'll just have to make it work.
I'm greatful that i have good friends in the east bay that I can crash on their couch until we can move out there, because I would so not enjoy the hour long commute(each way from our current place) and all the gas that would go along with that.
Sadly though with all of this I will be away from S for extended periods of time, at least for the next couple of weeks, but we will survive. LOL, she'll probably enjoy the peace and quiet anyway. So I am going to take her grocery shopping before I leave( we only have one car), so that she will be set for the week, and hopefully we can get this all settled sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

i think doing the new way of temp testing is working a lot better and i know what to look for now with the mucus. we'll get it next time!

i kinda hate to say this, but i think having our own space for a little bit will be good for us. things are really tense because of the work situation that it's kind of creeping over into our personal life (as it has for months, really). we'll just have to cross our fingers and hope that the new managers GTFO soon. lol