Friday, August 22, 2008

A Funny to remember

Even if this time around didn't work, and even though it was our first try, I think that this time will stick out the most in my mind (aside from the time that actually sticks of course), simply because of the laughter involved.
After M( our donor daddy) did his deed, S and I went into our room to do our part. As soon as we were set up to go (pillows under booty, syringe filled) we got the most wicked case of the giggles. Now, we laugh a lot around here as we are quite silly most of the time, but this struck us as completly hilarious. It was just so clinical, and as a way to break the tension, we lost it. M and MB ( as we refer to M's boyfriend in blogger land, because his name starts with an M too) were in the living room watching Juno ( we thought it approprate for some reason) and could hear us laughing, given our glass french doors in our San Francisco apartment. After we finally gained control and did what we needed to do, I went downstairs to let them out (when we leave here I will forever be greatful for not having that problem anymore), and came back to our bed. Hoping all the way.
I read in one of the lesbian baby making books to not take the whole thing seriously, and laugh, because otherwise the enormity of the situation will take you over, and I thought that because we laughed so hard the first go round, we'd be gold. I was wrong, but hopefully we will be able to laugh our way through as many times as it takes ( although I hope it doesn't take many).

No comments: