Thursday, September 4, 2008

Getting ready for try #3

So we are getting ready for try #3, and my love is very sick. I can't imagine not trying this time, but at the same time, she's been so sick for the last 2 weeks that I just want her well and not trying to figure out if she's ovulating ect.
We plugged the numbers in to Fertility Friend, and well, its not any help at all. I realize that no one is the same, but why can't this just be easy for us?! We (ok well she,lol) just took this months first OPK and it showed a very faint positive (again, why do these things have to be a guessing game, can't there just be a yes or no?). So we are figuring on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday just to cover our bases. Luckily our sperm is free ( I count my blessing for this everyday!) and we have a donor who lives close by and wants this just as bad as we do (again, blessings being counted). So we will try as many times as it takes, but man am I impatient!!! I just want that lil babe growing in her belly, and then to be able to hold the bean in my arms.
We were talking today about how it would be fitting if it were to take this time around. May birthdays surround us ( her, my mom {who share a birthday} one of my brothers, her brother, several friends, multiple cousins on both sides, and some aunts and uncles thrown in for good measure), and if it were to take this time, we would be due right around the end of may. I can't help but take this as a good sign, although i am much more guarded this time around. I always thought that I would be able to take it all with a grain of salt, being as well read as I am on this particular subject, but when you are in the thick of it, its just not so easy to let it go.
Wish us luck, cause here we go again!!!

No comments: